Updated September 01 2019
Home | Security
At LocalDebtServices.com we use various security methods to protect users when they visit our website.
1) We have a dedicated server located in Lansing Michigan provided to us by LiquidWeb which employs tight security on this domain. We have Data Security, Firewalls, SSL Security, Server Secure Plus, Nessus Vulnerability Scanner, PCI Compliance, Cloudflare®, Protection and Remediation. To learn more about these security products read more here.
2) As well as the security technology used on our server, we have an external security scanning services provided by McAfee Secure. Their service scans our website for any possible security breaches. They scan our site for any malware, malicious links, phishing hacks, and a valid SSL certificate. See our McAfee verfication page here.
As well as the tools above, we do regular audits on our site to check for any possible security attacks that may affect our services. Attacks such as phishing, viruses and malicious code, UI redress, cookie theft, DDOS attacks, DNS spoofing, SQL injection, keylogger injection, and non-targeted website hacks, are watched for and dealt with immediately if found.
Suffice to say that we take security VERY seriously, and we SHOULD. Hackers and malicious entities are constantly scanning the Internet for vulnerable websites, and the tools they use are more sophisticated every year. We take every precaution possible to ensure our users' security.
On the rare occasion our website is attacked in such a way to make our website service a threat to our users, we take the following steps.
1) we take our website down (off-line)
2) we investigate thoroughly
3) we complete a full-scale audit
4) we eradicate the breach
5) we put our website back up (live/online)
Disclaimer: LDS (localdebtservices.com) makes information accuracy priority number one, and we endeavor to make sure all content on our website is up to date. We also provide links to third-party websites that are intended to help you find solutions for your personal and/or commercial debt. However, we can't control all the content on third-party websites, so you need to carry out your own due diligence before using any of their content, or purchasing any of their services. We may or may not have an affiliate relationship with third-party websites we link out to - please read our advertising disclosures to learn more. LDS, it's staff, owners, and operators are not lenders and do not approve credit requests.Contact Us
1501 Biscayne Blvd, Miami, FL 33132
(786) 292 0056